READ TO THE END
drawdown will start on September 22nd at a rate
of 1.5 inches per day. If we were to hold our Fall Finale on
October 14th as originally scheduled, the lake will be down
30+ inches and the estimated
lake level will be about 6 feet
or less at the dam making launching at Lee's next to impossibleand
the lake dangerous to our lower units. With that in mind, we
have been forced to make some
changes to our original schedule.
Fall Finale has been moved to SUNDAY, October 1st,
at Lee's Park.
scheduled tournaments on October 7th and 14th on
Hopatcong have been canceled due to low water.
***The Thursday event scheduled for September 28th has been
changed to Thursday, September 21st at Lee's. This will be our
last Thursday event for 2023.
***The Greenwood tournament scheduled
23rd remains unchanged at this time.
gives me 1 week after the last event to get ready
for the finale. There is a lot to do in a short period of time.
***If you are planning to fish
on Thursday Sept. 21st, I must
your entrance fee by 6 p.m on Wednesday, September 20th.
***For the tournament on Saturday, Sept. 23rd, tournament fees
must be in hand by Friday, September 22nd.
My apologies for any inconvenience these changes may have caused.
The schedule was made over a
year ago, and the drawdown was
to my attention last week. It is what it is, and we have to make
the best of it.
P.S. More info to follow soon
for the Fall Finale on Sunday, October 1st.